Welcome! Let’s look at why taking action creates awesome meetings starting now!
On a scale from 1-10 would you rate your meetings as -5? Do you know that you need to do something about this but you just can’t seem to get the ball rolling?
Would you like to learn how to get inspired and take action to make your next meeting amazing?
Well then, today’s episode of the Create Awesome Meetings Podcast is perfect for you because in this episode you’ll learn:
- How to figure out what will motivate you to actually change your meetings
- How to get inspired by your favorite larger-than-life people from around the world
- How to get inspired by getting to really know the people on your meeting team
- How to be a great role model during meetings
- Why failing faster is a great way to take action
- How to create a series of small wins that will eventually add up to a large victory
- How to use the 10-step meeting productivity improvement system from the book ‘How To Create Awesome Meetings
- Why ‘paying it forward’ not only pays off for you and your organization but, also for your community
- How taking action and improving your meetings can be very profitable
“Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment own it.”
~ Oprah Winfrey~
“Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.”~Lao Tzu~
And if you’d like even more great meeting productivity improvement tips and inspriation then check out the Meeting Leadership Podcast!