Have you ever been in a meeting where you knew for a fact that you didn’t have the right people in the room? Like a nonprofit fundraising meeting in which nobody had any money or the right contacts to get the money?
Or a new product development meeting in which you invited all the regular people and nobody had a single new idea? If you would like to avoid this type of situation at your next meeting then episode 12 of the Create Awesome Meetings Podcast is perfect for you!
That’s because this episode is based on the ‘How To Get The Right People Into Your Meetings Checklist’ which includes great tips such as:
- How to create SMART goals for your next meeting (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Time-Bound)
- How to do a Meeting Team Traits Inventory (MTTI)
- How to list the current skills your meeting team has so you can compare that list to the full skill set you need to solve the problem, which will ensure that you know who should be included in the meeting
- Why training your team so they can acquire the right skills to make your meeting successful is so important
- Why demonstrating to your boss that getting the right people into a meeting is so profitable!
Send an email to email@example.com to get the FREE download!
Links Mentioned In This Podcast
SMART Goals explanation – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SMART_criteria