“Our members enjoyed the talk very much, and we would love to have Gordon back anytime.” – Jaye Parent
Gord Sheppard is an entertaining speaker who can make an audience laugh while delivering awesome meeting tools and tips to help you make your next meeting more productive and profitable!
Having facilitated, run & participated in more than 2000 meetings, Gord has seen it all!
With more than 25 years of Strategic Management, Facilitation, Communications, and Marketing experience, combined with a ‘straight-forward’ approach to helping people to reach their goals, Gord knows what it takes to help you take action so you can make your next meeting awesome!
Take Action and Have Fun Doing It!
Not only does Gord empower his audiences to take action, but he also makes sure they laugh while they learn. So if you’re looking for the right balance of entertainment and information, then Gord is the right choice to help make your event more memorable.
Current Keynote Speaking Topics About Meetings
- “10 Ways To Create Awesome Meetings”
- “The Truth About Meetings”
- “How To Be Effective In Any Meeting”
- “How To Create A Blockbuster Meeting Agenda So You Can Stomp Out The Hidden Agenda!”
Includes everything you need when you book Gord as a Speaker including: head shots, bio, TV appearances and more. Click here to view Gord’s Media Kit
Presentation Clients Include
- Alberta Student Leadership Summit
- APEGA – Association of Professional Engineers and Geologists of Alberta
- ATB Financial
- Canadian Institute of Management
- Canadian Sport Institute
- Charity Village
- Edmonton Mennonite Centre For Newcomers
- HRIA – Human Resource Institute of Alberta
- Information Managers
- King’s University
- Leduc Chamber of Commerce
- MacEwan University
- Morinville Chamber of Commerce
- Old Strathcona Business Association
- Rotary Club of Edmonton
- Town of Beaumont
- University of Alberta – Faculty of Nursing
- University of Alberta – Peter Lougheed Leadership College
“I’ve attended meetings in the past that have lacked efficiency and effectiveness, and by using Gord’s 10 tips for creating meeting agendas, I am excited to have more productive and profitable meetings in the future.” – Nicole Blomme, Employer Relations Specialist, MacEwan University
Ready to Book Gord At Your Next Event?
To book Gord at your next event you can get in touch with him at:
[email protected], and you can also call him directly at 780-906-1799