Do you want to poke your eyes out because someone won’t shut-up during a meeting?
Are you in meetings where what is being said has nothing to do with you? Don’t you wish that people would just get to the point when they speak?
Well, if that is the case then you’re in for a treat because episode 007 of the Create Awesome Meetings Podcast will show you a step-by-step process to help you and your colleagues make excellent POINTs whenever it’s your turn to talk in a meeting. In this podcast you’ll learn:
- How to use the word POINT as an acronym to remind you about the steps you need to take to be more effective when you speak during a meeting
- How to Prepare your point by connecting with your colleagues and also allowing for ‘blue-sky’ time so you can be creative
- How to Optimize your point by boiling down your preparation and doing the right amount of rehearsal
- How to Invite feedback after you’ve said your point by not saying a word so your colleagues can speak their minds
- How to Name the hurdles and solutions so that you can move your point forward quickly (or else why are you meeting in the first place?)
- How to Take action and designate who will carry out the project and when they will get it done
Click the image below to get the FREE download
Here Are Some Other Meeting Productivity Resources You Can Check Out:
Gord’s New Book – “How To Create Awesome Meetings” – 4 min. Interview on Global TV