Are your meetings a disaster? As in… the facilitator is incompetent and the participants are running the zoo?
Would you like to learn a fast way to turn your meetings from bad into awesome?
Well, then today’s episode of the Create Awesome Meetings Podcast is perfect for you because it is all about helping you learn how to hire a Professional Meeting Facilitator. In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why hiring a Professional Meeting Facilitator is a great investment
- How to ask the right kinds of questions that will help you hire a great Professional Meeting Facilitator
- What you should expect when you hire a Professional Meeting Facilitator
- Why it is so important to bring in an objective outsider who can help you sort through and prioritize you key issues
- How a Professional Meeting Facilitator can help you connect your meeting directly to your organization strategy
A professional meeting facilitator is someone who has the right experience, credentials, and confidence to help you have an awesome meeting. They are objective – won’t put up with your current crap – and they will give you all the options you need to make your meetings successful.
And if all of your meetings were successful, can you imagine what type of impact that would have on your bottom line?
“There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.”
“Happiness does not come from doing easy work but from the afterglow of satisfaction that comes after the achievement of a difficult task that demanded our best.”
~Theodore Isaac Rubin~
Click the button below to get your free download!
Here Are Some Other Meeting Productivity Resources You Can Check Out:
Gord’s New Book – “How To Create Awesome Meetings” – 4 min. Interview on Global TV